Terms & Conditions
Welcome to blissfulcareers.com, a comCraft Solutions e.U. brand!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of comCraft Solutions e.U.’s Website, located at https://blissfulcareers.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use blissfulcareers.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, comCraft Solutions e.U. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on blissfulcareers.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from blissfulcareers.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from blissfulcareers.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from blissfulcareers.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from blissfulcareers.com
- Redistribute content from blissfulcareers.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. comCraft Solutions e.U. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of comCraft Solutions e.U.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, comCraft Solutions e.U. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
comCraft Solutions e.U. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant comCraft Solutions e.U. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of comCraft Solutions e.U.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to comCraft Solutions e.U.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of comCraft Solutions e.U.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
As noted on our website and learning platform, you can buy licenses for various Products and Services either for one up front payment or in monthly installments. Depending on the payment option you choose, you permit us to charge your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account when you make a purchase on a one-time or recurring basis.
Any order may be canceled by us at any time and for any reason. The following, among others, could be grounds for cancellation: potentially fraudulent orders, inaccurate pricing, or non-payment.
Every Product that we sell on our website and platform has its own refund policy that is stated on the sales page and/or checkout page. Before making a purchase, send us an email at email@example.com if you have any queries regarding a particular refund policy.
You will no longer be able to use a product or have access to a course or service if you have received a refund for it. Whether you meet the requirements for a refund will be left entirely up to our judgment. For the avoidance of dispute, regardless of the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for such a product, membership or service, your responsibility to continue making all monthly payments with respect to a purchase shall remain in force, unless you are qualified to receive a refund as stated below.
You agree to hold the “Indemnified Parties” harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your Content, your use of our Products, or any violation of these Terms by you or any user of your account. comCraft Solutions e.U. and its affiliates, as well as all officers, directors, owners, agents, or licensors thereof (collectively, the “Indemnified Party).
You must offer all reasonable assistance in the defense of any such allegation. comCraft Solutions e.U. retains the right to take exclusive control and defense of any Claim subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY LIMITATION
- You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the services, products and content, which are provided “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Despite our best efforts to provide substantially accurate information in our informational products and services mistakes or omissions could nonetheless happen. However, we make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, performance, currency, or fitness for a particular purpose of the services, that the services will meet your requirements, or as to the results that will be obtained from using any of the information included in the services. If we become aware of any errors or omissions, we will take reasonable steps to have them fixed in a timely manner.
- The information posted and available throughout the blissfulcareers.com website and the blissful careers learning platform are purely for your informational and entertainment purposes only. Any insights, energy healings, forecasts, or guidance are not a substitute for professional advice or treatment that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a therapist, lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, financial advisor or other counseling professional. You should always consult a professional such as a Lawyer, Doctor, and Psychologist for any Medical or Legal advice. The services offered on blissfulcareers.com such as the intuitive readings and energy healings are not therapy sessions. comCraft Solutions e.U. is not, and does not claim to be a medical professional and does not diagnose, cure, or prescribe medication. comCraft Solutions e.U. recommends that clients continue to see their regular medical doctors and follow their advice. Energy Healing, Intuitive readings, astrological readings are not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis or treatment for any medical or psychological condition. For such issues, you need to seek a plicensed physician or healthcare professional. Accordingly, comCraft Solutions e.U. nor any of its contractors and employees individually that may offer guidance and content on this website, via zoom session or on the learning platform provide or imply any guarantees, warranties or assurances of any kind and they are not responsible for any interpretation, use or actions by the recipient based upon the information mentioned above.
- You are fully responsible for any actions or thoughts taken as a result of using the the products on services offered throughout blissfulcareers.com and its learning platform, including without limitation any choice you make or action you take based on the products and services. The services are not intended to be a recommendation, solicitation, offer, or opinion by comCraft Solutions or any of our affiliates or content sources for any type of financial transaction, business decisions or the acquisition of securities or any other investment. Future outcomes cannot be predicted. There is no assurance that following the practices methods and suggestions made available in connection with our product and services will lead to financial gain or specific results. All information given in conjunction with the services is offered solely for educational purposes, a general audience, and is not meant as personalized counsel for a particular person or company. No information supplied in conjunction with the services should be interpreted as professional advice in the areas of medicine, psychology, finance, accounting, law, or any other field. If you need such advice, we strongly advise that you speak with a qualified licensed expert.
- No representations, promises or guarantees are made or should be construed to be made by any of the services, products and content of Blissful Careers. You and you alone are solely responsible for your thoughts and actions and comCraft Solutions e.U. assumes no responsibility and is not liable in any way whatsoever for any thought or action you take or fail to take as a result of a consultation or participating on a course, or consuming any content offered by comCraft Solutions e.U.
- Any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from your use of, delay in using, or inability to use the services are expressly disclaimed by comCraft Solutions e.U. and its affiliates. Your payment for the products that gave rise to the liability will serve as the upper limit on our liability for any direct damages. The following limitation may not apply to you because some nations, states, or jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
- If this limitation of liability or the exclusion of warranty set forth above is held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, the maximum liability of comCraft Solutions e.U. for any type of damages shall be limited to the lesser of (i). a refund of the amount paid for the product or service in question or (ii). $101.
- By visiting blissfulcareers.com and subscribing to or by any of the services listed on the website you acknowledge and agree that you understand this disclaimer and accept to all of its terms hereby releasing comCraft Solutions e.U. from any and all liability/responsibility.